Sail with Whitsundays with Coral Sea Resort
Whitehaven Beach Camira Whitsunday Sailing Adventure
Cruising the Whitsundays is already an incredible experience but nothing beats sailing through crystal clear turquoise waters on an 85ft catamaran! The Camira Whitsunday Sailing experience is truly one not to miss.
Experience the wonders of this full day excursion exploring magnificent Whitehaven Beach and the spectacular Whitsunday Islands National Park on board ‘Camira’ – a world first with her sleek lines, spacious deck areas and breathtaking performance.
Undoubtedly one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Whitehaven stretches for a spectacular seven kilometres through the Whitsunday waters. The sand is almost 100% silica, which gives it the vivid white colour. As you step ashore and sink into the powder-fine sand you will realise why you came here.
This is a fully inclusive day cruise to Whitehaven Beach and you don’t need to reach for your wallet! All activities, morning and afternoon tea, a delicious barbecue lunch and all refreshments are included whilst on board, with a license to serve beer and wine from 11am.
Swimming, snorkelling, beautiful beaches and bays, a delicious BBQ buffet lunch and the thrill of high performance Whitsunday sailing – put it all together and you have an exceptional day out on the water!
• Time to explore stunning Whitehaven beach and swim in the warm tropical waters
• Snorkelling among colourful marine life (conditions permitting) with all gear provided
• Beach activities
• Morning and afternoon tea
• A delicious BBQ lunch and unlimited beer/wine/soft drinks
• Coach transfers from all Airlie Beach accommodation to Abel Point Marina
• All inclusive!
A delicious BBQ buffet lunch is included.
What to bring
• Swimwear and towel
• Protective clothing from the sun including a hat
• Light jacket/sweater during cooler months
• Money/credit card for optional purchases
• Your camera and a sense of fun!
Departs daily from Airlie Beach, Daydream Island and Long Island. Departure times vary. Passengers must confirm departure time and pick up details 24 hours prior to check in.
Complimentary coach transfers from local area accommodation to/from departure point in Airlie Beach.