Whitsunday Island Cruises
Enjoy the Whitsunday Islands with Coral Sea Resort
Coral Sea Resort, located on the tip of the Whitsundays group of islands in Queensland, is the home to a range of outstanding Whitsunday Island cruises for holiday makers and travelers from all over the globe.
Taking a Whitsundays cruise will open your eyes to the astounding beauty this part of the world has to offer, as we take you over aqua blue seas and spectacular marine life, to secluded tropical islands that have to be seen to be believed.
Of course, the leading attraction for our Whitsunday Island Cruises is the Great Barrier Reef, one of the world's natural wonders.
Listed as a World Heritage area and stretching for more than 2000 km along the Queensland Coast, the Great Barrier Reef is right at your fingertips when you stay with us at Coral Sea Resort. Our Whitsunday cruise options can take you there and give you the once in a lifetime opportunity to glide underwater through the native coral and amazing array of fish and marine life that live there.
Some of the amazing Whitsundays cruise options we have available at Coral Sea Resort are listing here:
Cruise Whitsunday's – Sea Flight
An authority whose charter is to protect the reef manages the Great Barrier Reef. Individual tour operators are highly conscious of eco-tourism and the sustainability of this most unique of natural wonders by informing visitors and assisting them to better understand the reef comes appreciation and the desire for preservation. Marine biologists are present on most reef trips to interpret and all company staff seem to share a special pride and respect in the reef and its ecology.
Cruise Whitsunday's – Sea Flight
Experience the ultimate reef trip! Cruise through the stunning Whitsunday Islands and on to the outer Great Barrier Reef on board 'Seaflight', the Whitsunday’s' premier day cruise vessel.
Experience Queensland's most innovative and spacious reef pontoon located at Knuckle Reef. Knuckle Reef Pontoon features Queensland's largest and most spectacular underwater viewing chamber and is the only reef pontoon in Australia with a giant waterslide.
Explore pristine Knuckle Reef Lagoon, acclaimed as the region's most spectacular Great Barrier Reef site. Discover the underwater wonderland and be held in awe by the magnificent corals and abundance of fish and other marine life. There's even a good chance you'll see our friendly mascot 'Dollar' the turtle!
Enjoy numerous activities and facilities:
- Fantastic introductory and certified diving
- Take our guided snorkelling 'Reef Safari' with one of our Marine Biologists
- Experience Queensland's largest and most spectacular underwater viewing observatory
- Enter the warm tropical water in style on the giant waterslide! There is also a swimming enclosure for little people
- Enjoy the fantastic marine life without getting wet on the 'Subsea Adventure' & Glass Bottom Boat excursions
- Have fantastic underwater photographs taken by our specialist photographer - they make a great souvenir
- Learn more about the colourful marine life at the regular presentations by Marine Biologists
- Take a heli-scenic flight for breath-taking views of the outer reef
» Click here to contact us for more information about our exciting range Whitsunday Island cruises.