Whitehaven Beach Tours
Whitehaven Beach and Activities
Stretching for seven kilometres along Whitsunday Island, Whitehaven beach is an idyll tropical oasis in the Pacific. Accessible by boat, Coral Sea Resort arranges Whitehaven beach tours for you to enjoy this pristine piece of Whitsundays paradise.
Our Whitehaven Beach tours include the following ways to enjoy Whitehaven beach for yourself.
Cruise Whitsunday – Camira
'Camira' is 85 feet of pure adrenalin! Experience the wonders of the incredible Whitsunday Islands with a 'Camira' Sailing Adventure day cruise.
'Camira' is a world first with her sleek lines, spacious deck areas and breathtaking performance. With her futuristic look and modern technology, 'Camira' is one of the world's fastest sailing catamarans, capable of sailing at speeds up to 30 knots! State of the art design combines with the grace of sail to create the ultimate day sailing experience in Australia's favourite maritime playground.
Explore the magnificent Whitehaven Beach and the spectacular Whitsunday Islands National Park on this full day excursion.
Enjoy swimming, snorkelling, beautiful beaches and bays, a superb barbecue lunch plus the thrill of high speed sailing on one of the most varied and exciting days on offer.
This full day excursion includes:
- The thrill of high speed sailing through the famous Whitsunday Islands
- Time to explore the magnificent Whitehaven Beach
- Swimming and snorkelling at fantastic inner reef sites amongst colourful marine life (conditions permitting)
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious barbecue lunch and all refreshments available throughout the day.
- Courtesy coach transfers from all local area accommodation (Airlie Beach) to Abel Point Marina
Fantasea – Whitehaven beach tour - Two Island Cruise
A Fantasea Two Island Cruise showcases two very different faces of the Whitsunday Islands. Apart from a visit to the spectacular Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island, you'll also enjoy the exciting resort attractions of Hamilton Island. Hamilton Island is packed with shops and boutiques, restaurants, bars and exciting activities such as jet ski hire, bus tours and go-karting. Cruises daily from Airlie Beach/Shute Harbour, Daydream Island Resort & Spa and Long Island.
- A visit to Hamilton Island, the largest resort in the South Pacific
- Time to enjoy the stunning silica sands of Whitehaven Beach
- Whitsunday commentary from our experienced crew
- Delicious buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea/coffee - all served on board
- Return Whitsunday Transit coach transfers from Cannonvale/ Airlie Beach to Shute Harbour
Cruise the scenic route to Whitehaven Beach past Daydream Island, South Molle and Hamilton Island. Three hours to relax in the shade and swim or snorkel at Whitehaven Beach or explore Whitsunday Island National Park and see the native wildlife such as rock wallabies, goannas and bush turkeys. One hour to snorkel at Manta Ray Bay and swim with the hundreds of tropical fish and turtles.
Included in the cruise:
- Courtesy pick up - most areas
- Morning tea and coffee on the beach
- Superb BBQ under the shade of the trees, steak, sausages, chilli burgers salad and tropical fruits.
- (Vegetarians catered for on request)
- Snorkelling at Manta Ray Bay and fish feeding
- Afternoon cheese platter served whilst cruising past Hamilton Island.
- Running commentary throughout the day.
Whitehaven Beach to Hill Inlet Lookout, discover tropical paradise!
This eco-sensitive tour will whisk you to the best of the Whitsunday's pristine locations.
View amazing Whitehaven Beach, with its seven kilometre stretch of white silica sand, from Hill Inlet Lookout and play in the turquoise crystal waters for up to three hours.
Dive and snorkel - Tropical Islands. Followed by one more superb snorkelling and diving location at Mantaray Bay. This bay encompasses a myriad of colourful corals and tropical fish.
Scuba dive and snorkel in this fascinating marine wonderland, lie on the spacious sun deck, swim in aqua blue waters or simply feel the sand between your toes.
The national award winning MV Mantaray is 54 feet (16.4 metres) in length, offering comfortable seating and dining facilities.
Mantaray is a family operated and owned business. It's your day to relax and enjoy.
'An awesome, amazing, unforgettable experience and a discovery of a lifetime'. A comment from some of the thousands who have travelled before you.