Whitsunday Wedding PackagesThe award winning Coral Sea Resort, in the exclusive sea side enclave of Airlie Beach, in the stunning Whitsundays, is an oasis of luxury and tranquillity offering exclusive Whitsunday wedding packages and the most special wedding venues Queensland has on offer. The ideal location for your oceanfront Whitsunday wedding ceremony, breathtaking reception and romantic honeymoon.
» Click here to view the Coral Sea Resort Weddings website
Imagine walking across the manicured lawn, down the red carpet isle to join your husband-to-be on the oceanfront at your Whitsunday wedding. The romantic outdoor gazebo is the ideal location for the signing of the register. As part of our stunning Whitsunday wedding packages, have your wedding photos taken in the oceanfront tropical gardens, stroll along the boardwalk to picturesque Shelly Beach and Abel Point Marina, before capturing the breathtaking sunset scenes from the Jetty and soaking in the stunning scenery at your Whitsunday wedding.
» Click here for more information about our Whitsunday wedding packages.
Wedding Airlie BeachChoose from a variety of venues and dining areas for your wedding Airlie Beach reception – the absolute waterfront and intimate Jetty Restaurant, the fully air conditioned Nautilus Room, the poolside lawn area or enjoy the stunning views from the Clipper Restaurant & Lounge. Our experienced wedding coordinator will work with you to design everything to your taste and budget so that you can relax and savour your special day.
Stunning waterfront location where nothing is overlooked but the Coral Sea.
Ceremony VenuesWedding Gazebo
This intimate outdoor gazebo is set on the absolute water’s edge at the northerly end of the resort’s gardens and is the ideal venue for your ceremony.
Located over the Coral Sea, the Private Jetty is a breathtaking location for your wedding ceremony.
Reception VenuesPrivate Gazebo
Located on the Northern point of Paradise Point the Private Gazebo caters for a maximum of 6 guests.
The Clipper Restaurant & Lounge
Non Sole Use: The Clipper Restaurant offers oceanfront & poolside dining and a cocktail lounge. A section of the restaurant is available for groups of up to 40 guests.
Our private jetty is a unique, romantic setting for a reception. It is located a small distance away from the main resort and is covered for all weather conditions. The Jetty caters for a maximum of 50 guests.
The lawn area, set between the pool and the ocean is in an absolute unique waterfront setting. It is ideal for cocktail style functions or more formal sit down dinners. Wet weather options are provided.
For the larger reception, our recently refurbished, fully air conditioned Nautilus Room has ocean views and can seat up to 140 guests.
Please contact our wedding coordinator for further information on the reception hire and the decor options that are now included in the hire cost on 07 4964 1340 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Night Wedding Ceremony Package - from $3200.00 per couple
- 3 nights Airlie Beach accommodation
- Standard Room for the Groom the night prior to the Wedding including late check out of 2:00pm
- Chilled Moet & Chandon Brut Imperial NV Champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries on arrival
- Full Cooked Breakfast daily in the Clipper Restaurant & Lounge
- Bridal Party Brunch delivered to both the bride and groom's rooms on the day of the wedding including an assortment of sandwiches, juice and iced water
- Services of the Resort Wedding Coordinator
- Private use and setup of the resort wedding gazebo and oceanfront lawn
- Up to 20 decorative guest chairs for the ceremony
- Use of the Resort's Music System
- A celebration glass of sparkling wine for each guest to toast the Bride & Groom
- Services of a Civil Celebrant including Marriage Certificate
- Wedding ceremony witnesses if required
- Jetski Ride for Groom
- Manicure for the bride
- Selection of 3 hot and/or cold Post Ceremony canapes
- Venue of choice for your Dinner Reception, with inclusions as listed in the attached Wedding Information Kit
» Click here to book your wedding at Airlie Beach or fill in the form below.